2019 Contract Training Conference
LERN Contract Training Council members suggested:
- Ask existing clients. The clients you do the most business with will want you to grow and succeed.
- Ask all clients when doing your quality assurance visit after the delivery of a contract service.
- Be visible. With social media and other digital communications it’s easier than ever before.
- Create links to yourself. Give the person you are talking to you your contact information.
- Be great at what you do. People give referrals to people they love to work with.
- Practice asking. The more you ask, the easier it becomes.
- Build a departmental culture of referrals. Talk about them on the phone, though email, social media, during events and so on.
- Use referral friendly language. We like to connect with friends of friends.
- Give referrals. Make yourself known as someone who gives referrals to people whose work you trust.
At the LERN Contract Training Conference in Chicago on March 19-22, 2019, we will be sharing more tips on generating referrals, as well as sharing best practices and benchmarks for growing your number of contracts sold and revenue.