23 Advanced New LERN Annual Conference Sessions
23 Advanced New Sessions from 23 different presenters, including 12 new presenters, are the cutting edge centerpiece of the big LERN Annual Conference in Orlando this year.
You and your colleagues come for the most advanced, practical, how-to sessions in lifelong learning in the world. And this year’s breakdown of advanced new sessions will premiere the latest new trends in our industry, including hot topics like new learning and advanced programming.
The LERN Annual Conference regularly features cutting edge new themes for the field of lifelong learning. More than 30 sessions will be totally new this year, while another 10 are “always new” with annual updates and new information on new growth markets, brochures, web sites, online marketing tools, and more.
You’ll get the most diverse perspectives anywhere. Just the presenters of our 23 advanced new sessions come from 18 states and provinces. These sessions will have information not available anywhere else.
Here are 23 Advanced New Sessions from 23 different presenters:
1. Managing Gen Y, Brandon Tucker, Ann Arbor, MI
2. Reporting Student Evaluations from Aggregates of Surveys, Reg Jacklin, Calgary, AB
3. Making Video Marketing a Reality, Kendall Harris, Santa Barbara, CA
4. Websites in a Mobile World, Dan Belhassen, Winnipeg, MB
5. Badges, Certificates and Certifications, Steven T. Peluso, Esq, New York, NY
6. Your Program Management Dashboard, Rita Martinez-Purson, Santa Fe, NM
7. New eTools, Les Howles, Madison, WI
8. How to Build and Grow a Great Team, Layne Harpine, Emerald Isle, NC
9. Instagram for Business, Nicole Siscaretti, Orlando, FL
10. Maximum Success: Plan on It! Aiysha Johnson, Chicago, IL
11. Partnerships: From Competition to Collaboration, Marie Price, Post Falls, ID
12. Online Course Design, John Alexander, San Diego, CA
13. Science of the Learning Brain, Tracy King, Minneapolis, MN
14. Nine Reasons You Must Keep Your Print Brochure, Paul Franklin, Portland, OR
15. How to Engage Gen Y, Michael Garamoni, Grayslake, IL
16. Summer Camp Theme Trends for 2015, Chuck Ramm, Temple, TX
17. Strategic Planning, Kim Becicka, Cedar Rapids, IA
18. Special Event Toolkit for Success, Laura Wetherald, Columbia, MD
19. The Flipped Classroom, John D. Meyer, Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL
20. Seven Ways to Shorten the Project Development Timeline, Richard T. Walsh, Virginia Beach, VA
21. Integrated Marketing, Suzanne Kart, Bay City, MI
22. Finding Productivity, Julia King Tamang, Portland, OR
23. Value Creation: 10 Strategies, Greg Marsello, Tiverton, RI