Demystifying Google Analytics
Are you “new-ish” to Google Analytics? Or perhaps you’ve heard the name, took a look at the interface and said “NOPE!” because it looked so intimidating? Or you’ve poked around Google Analytics on your own but feel like you don’t really get what it can do – or where to start to get meaningful data?
If any of these sound like you, join Susan Hurrell for a beginner’s level deep dive into the basics of Google Analytics. In this webinar you’ll learn
· What Google Analytics can and can’t do for you
· What they mean when they say “insert technical term here”
· How to find the signal in all the data noise – what matters most
· Where the various navigation components of the site will take you
· How to identify and influence your “Prime Metrics” and track the results
Susan is a 15+ year Digital Marketer, Business Development and Lead Management professional, as well as a UGotClass instructor and LERN Conference presenter/panelist. She loves to share what she is learning, because the learning never stops, and brings humor, compassion and “good vibes” to her classes, workshops and webinars.
This webinar is focused specifically for people with little to no Google Analytics experience – let us know if you are a more advanced GA user and would like to see a workshop catered to your level of expertise. Having said that – everyone is welcome!
Tuesday September 21st, 2pm ET/1pm CT/12 noon MT/11am PT
$49 for member, $89 for non-members
Click Here to Register