A sneak preview – the PDF of the final brochure – has been emailed.
You save $100 by registering by August 1.
What’s New This Year
A few of the highlights of the conference this year:
- More practitioner panel sessions, by demand.
- Four ‘Engaged Sessions’ premiere with a whole new concurrent session format.
- FREE all-day preconference seminars of your choice if you stay in the LERN hotel room block for 3 nights.
- A leader in game development and now a nationally known business speaker, Scott Crabtree, keynotes the conference on “Gamify Your Leadership: What Leaders Can Learn from Game Designers”
- As always, more than 30 new advanced, practical, how-to concurrent sessions from the best experts.
- More Roundtables, by request.
This year we will have a special intimate and quiet room for your Roundtables, so no trouble hearing your colleagues and moderators.
- Now 82 concurrent sessions in all, ten more than last year, in the same time span.
- Conference hotel right downtown. The excitement, sights, and sounds start the minute you walk out of the lobby.
- Weekly blog updates with more about the sessions, social events, opportunities to experience Portland, and more. Check it out here http://blog.lern.org/lernannualconference
- ROI, big time. You will generate at least ten times what your registration fee is in increased income, more enrollments, and/or saved costs. It works every year. Our participants say so.