The Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2018 Contract Training Conference
The 2018 Contract Training Conference, March 13-16 in Chicago, offers you a chance to enhance what is already the most profitable and cutting-edge continuing education program unit.
Only LERN tracks the best practices of winning contract training units and gives them to you.
Here are the top five reasons to attend the 8th Annual Contract Training Conference:
- An all-new full-day pre-conference on contract training best practices. Greg Marsello, LERN’s Senior Vice President for Organizational Development, will lead you through the nine key best practices winning contract training units follow. Whether you are new to contract training or a seasoned professional, learn about finances, selling, marketing, proposals to agreements, needs assessment, and much more. Leave with the benchmarks for success, the templates you should be using, a pricing formula, strategies for lead generation and nurturing, and an implementation checklist. There is no need to reinvent contract training at your institution when you can find out exactly what the winning contract training units are doing.
- Leaders, sales teams, and developers from some of North America’s leading contract training units. These folks will be presenting sessions on their areas of expertise and they’ll be networking with you!
- A new leadership strategic planning workshop. This new post-conference workshop focuses on contract training tools, guidelines, and how we can all work together to grow and support the industry moving forward.
- One-on-one consulting. All presenters will be available to meet with you one-on-one. Ask questions, get specific recommendations and gain insight from Contract Training Conference presenters. Sign up will be available on site.
- Real, actionable takeaways. When you leave the 2018 Contract Training Conference, you’ll take with you a checklist of the actions you should take and the strategies, techniques, and tips to make them happen.
Attend the 2018 Contract Training Conference and go home with great techniques and ideas you will be able to apply to your program. Walk away from this conference with a large collection of Information that Works!