Our environment is more competitive than ever. There are increasing fiscal demands, new management challenges, more organizations becoming competitors, and learners’ demands are shifting.
We created our intensive training and professional Institutes for two reasons:
1. You deserve academic preparation for your daily work. Until the LERN Institutes, there had not been education to prepare you to do marketing, budgeting, program planning – your daily work. Now there is the professional development you need and deserve.
2. The field is getting very competitive and sophisticated. To remain relevant and successful, our members and customers want more advanced education. At our Institutes, you’ll discover the most current and advanced knowledge systems specific to our field of lifelong learning.
By participating in one of our Institutes, you will receive the most advanced information about enhancing your daily work and improving your program.
We are delighted to present our Institutes. We look forward to having you join us and your colleagues.
· Learn from the foremost authorities in the field of lifelong learning programming.
· Take home resources that will be useful for you and other staff members for years to come.
· Network with colleagues from all over North America.
· The best school you can attend, because you’ll learn tips, ideas and techniques you can use on Monday morning.
· Use the week to refresh your mind, reenergize your spirits and gear up for a successful year.
· Take back the most comprehensive, intensive and advanced information available.
· Have your knowledge validated and find out just how much you know about our changing and sophisticated industry.
· Interact and have after-hours discussions with participants and faculty.
· The opportunity to have access to faculty throughout the Institutes and to have faculty help you with specific challenges, as well as critique your brochure, website, or any other aspect of your program.
Who Should Attend LERN Institutes
Directors, managers and other professionals conducting a variety of lifelong learning programs, including continuing professional education, community education, recreation, seminars and conferences, continuing education, and any other courses, classes, seminars and educational events.
· Certificates. The Program Management Institute – Certified Program Planner (CPP) and Marketing Institute – Certified Marketing Planner (CMP) provide a certificate of knowledge competency upon completion of an exam.
· CEUs. Two continuing education units are awarded to each participant. Just request the CEU form when registering.
· Master of Arts in Educational Administration, with an emphasis in Adult Education. The degree is awarded by The University of South Dakota and is the only Master’s Degree in the world that combines the essential academic education from a highly respected and accredited university with practical professional education LERN offers. The Program Management Institute and Marketing Institute are approved for credit as part of the Master of Arts in Educational Administration. For more information about the Master’s Degree contact Julie Coates, LERN’s Senior Vice President of Information Services at email@example.com.
Chicago: The LERN Chicago Institutes will take place in Rosemont, Illinois due to easy access both nationally and internationally.
Rosemont is home to O’Hare Airport.
The hotel offers complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to and from the Shuttle/Bus Center located near Terminal 2 at O’Hare Airport approximately every 20 minutes. The CTA Blue line has stops near the hotel at the Rosemont Station and at O’Hare Airport.
To make reservations call (847) 696-1234 or (800) 233-1234. The rates are $174 Single, $189 Double, $204 Triple and $219 Quad. The rate includes breakfast. Reservations must be made by March 13, 2017 for LERN Group Discount Rate.
Hyatt Regency O’Hare
9300 Brynn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018
Registration Fee: The fee is $995 for LERN members and $1,195 for non-members.
Early Registration Discount: There is a $100 early registration discount for those registering at full rate by Feb. 1, 2017.
Second Person: Bring a second person from your program for a discount price. The second person can attend any Institute. The second-person fee is just $795 for LERN members and $995 for non-members. Not eligible for early registration discount.
Cancellations & Substitutions: Cancellations and substitutions must be requested in writing. Email is acceptable. Cancellations made prior to Feb. 20, 2017 will receive a full refund. Cancellations made after that date will be charged a $100 administrative fee. No refunds if cancellation is after March 20, 2017. If substitute is not a LERN member, additional fees may apply.
Credit Terms: Organizational purchase orders will be accepted in lieu of payment to hold your place. Our credit terms are net 30 days. There are no discounts given for early payment. Please note: All fees must be paid in full in order to attend the Institutes.
There Are 5 Easy Ways to Register
#1. Register Online
#2. Register by Email: Send your registration information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#3. Register by Fax: Complete the Registration Form and fax it, toll-free, 24 hours a day to (888) 234-8633.
#4. Register by Phone: Have your Registration Form ready and call Tammy at (800) 678-5376. The phones are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time Monday-Friday.
#5. Register by Mail: Complete the Registration Form and mail it to:
LERN Chicago Institutes Registration
P.O. Box 9
River Falls, WI 54022