The PMI will:
- Provide you with the best practices, tools and techniques to take your program to the next level.
- Provide you with a professional development experience that strengthens and recognizes your status as a professional in the field.
- Provide your organization with experienced and qualified professional development.
The PMI is an intensive training that will supply the most up-to-date data, facts and practical information to keep your program on the cutting edge. You will be able to make the best decisions to solve your problems.
Optional: CPP Exam
You can take the Certified Program Planner (CPP) exam on Friday morning following the PMI or you can take the exam at a later date at your office with a local proctor.
This is one of LERN’s four core institutes in LERN Curriculum. It is recommended for the best foundation.
Overview of the Field
· Key challenges and opportunities
Learning and Teaching
· How self-directed learning principles impact a program
· Characteristics of adult learners
Finances and Budgeting
· How to know if you’re making money
· The best financial format to use to improve program outcomes
· Achieving financial self-sufficiency
Brochures & Websites
· What makes a winning brochure and website
· How to write effective course descriptions
· Understanding the AIDA Principle
Marketing & Promotion
· Your unique selling proposition
· Understanding your market segments and targeting strategies
· Timetable for promotion campaigns
Needs Assessment & Program Development
· Understanding what your customers want
· Methods for needs assessments, focus groups, and surveys
· Ideal program mix and the 10 right programming questions for success
· The key data to follow and how to determine the LERN Key Formulas
· Determining which programs and promotions were successful
· How to achieve future income goals
· How to list prices
· Price breaks and how to use them
· Pricing strategies and your competition
· Customer service as a means to increase repeat rate
· Handling customer requests, complaints, and questions
Fred Bayley has taught the Program Management Institute for over 10 years and is an expert in course programming development, marketing, and management.
Chicago: The LERN Chicago Institutes will take place in Rosemont, Illinois due to easy access both nationally and internationally.
Rosemont is home to O’Hare Airport.
The hotel offers complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to and from the Shuttle/Bus Center located near Terminal 2 at O’Hare Airport approximately every 20 minutes. The CTA Blue line has stops near the hotel at the Rosemont Station and at O’Hare Airport.
To make reservations call (847) 696-1234 or (800) 233-1234. The rates are $174 Single, $189 Double, $204 Triple and $219 Quad. The rate includes breakfast. Reservations must be made by March 13, 2017 for LERN Group Discount Rate.
Hyatt Regency O’Hare
9300 Brynn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018
Registration Fee: The fee is $995 for LERN members and $1,195 for non-members.
Early Registration Discount: There is a $100 early registration discount for those registering at full rate by Feb. 1, 2017.
Second Person: Bring a second person from your program for a discount price. The second person can attend any Institute. The second-person fee is just $795 for LERN members and $995 for non-members. Not eligible for early registration discount.
Cancellations & Substitutions: Cancellations and substitutions must be requested in writing. Email is acceptable. Cancellations made prior to Feb. 20, 2017 will receive a full refund. Cancellations made after that date will be charged a $100 administrative fee. No refunds if cancellation is after March 20, 2017. If substitute is not a LERN member, additional fees may apply.
Credit Terms: Organizational purchase orders will be accepted in lieu of payment to hold your place. Our credit terms are net 30 days. There are no discounts given for early payment. Please note: All fees must be paid in full in order to attend the Institutes.
There Are 5 Easy Ways to Register
#1. Register Online
#2. Register by Email: Send your registration information to email@example.com.
#3. Register by Fax: Complete the Registration Form and fax it, toll-free, 24 hours a day to (888) 234-8633.
#4. Register by Phone: Have your Registration Form ready and call Tammy at (800) 678-5376. The phones are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time Monday-Friday.
#5. Register by Mail: Complete the Registration Form and mail it to:
LERN Chicago Institutes Registration
P.O. Box 9, River Falls, WI 54022