TO SUBMIT AN AWARD
1. Gather all information needed from the checklist provided.
2. Mail four hard copies of each entry; each with the provided submission form. These copies are distributed to the judges.
- You will also be asked to submit your nomination online for our permanent archive.
- If the submitted documentation a video, only one copy is necessary, though the judges still need four copies of the nomination form.
3. Be Mindful of the following:
- The most competitive entries will be those that include details of how the nomination affected the program’s performance. Include cost savings, increased participation or increased income.
- The judges may determine in what category your nomination will be most competitive.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- First Place award recipients will be notified prior to the LERN Annual Conference. Awards for first place will be presented to the winners at the Awards Luncheon during the Annual Conference.
- If your nomination receives a first place award, you must designate a representative to accept you award at the Awards Luncheon at the annual convention. If you are not able to attend the conference, LERN will assist you in naming a representative to accept the award on your behalf.
- No late entries will be accepted. Entries must be complete as submitted, faxed or email entries will not be accepted. All entries must be postmarked Oct. 11, 2019.