Famed negotiation expert Charles Karass is often cred- ited with saying that in business and life, you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you earn. He was right. The good news is that earning more is not a matter of innate ability or a special gift. It is a matter of acquiring and using the skills, knowledge and attitudes to proceed through the bargaining process with finesse. You can do this!
- The Eight Preparation Areas for Negotiation
- Stakeholders – Who cares about the outcomes of this negotiation?
- Option Identification
- Communication in Negotiation
- Salary Negotiations
- Personal Negotiation Style
- Nasty Tricks and Hardball Tactics
- Negotiating in Partnerships in Lifelong Learning
- Working with Resistance When You’re Negotiating Change
- Negotiating Print Media Prices for Your Marketing Campaign
- Power in Negotiation
There are no reviews yet.