Certificate programs are one of the hottest growth areas today. There is a tremendous opportunity for both online certificate programs and in-person classroom certificate programs.
Position your organization for success in the 21st century with the first, and only, manual on developing and marketing online programs, with the latest and best information.
There’s good reason why you want to expand your certificate offerings:
- Certificate programs are in high demand
- Certificate programs have a high profit margin
- Certificate programs have a high retention rate
- Certificate programs help your organization capture your niche
– How to become a curriculum designer
– How to structure your certificate program
– How to successfully tap an advisory board
– The four key components of your certificate program
– Best ways to budget and price your program
– How to convert an in-person program into an online program
– Best ways to market your certificate program
Who Should Read Successful Certificate Programs:
CEOs and decision makers should order Successful Certificate Programs to formulate your planning strategy, gain competitive marketing edge, and train professional staff.
Professional staff developing programs should order Successful Certificate Programs to acquire the most comprehensive and intensive guidebook for developing successful certificate programs.
The publication is relevant for all institutional settings, including associations, higher education, private providers, training and consulting firms, and other providers.
Why You Should Read Successful Certificate Programs:
Certificate programs have a high margin and a high recruitment rate— provided you do it right. This publication shows you how to do it right, from building quality content, to needs assessment, to advisory boards, to study guides and even creating tests and exams.
But we don’t stop there. We also show you how to price your certificate program, budget it to make a 50% operating margin, write the brochure copy, and market the program.
You can capture your markets with certificate programs, and this publication is the most advanced, current, practical how-to guidebook available. Just one additional registration in one of your programs will pay for this publication.
Without this guide, you risk losing your markets. Just one tip or technique can improve your quality of marketing. This publication will pay you back over and over again. We guarantee it. Don’t take the risk. Get the best information and maximize your success.