What Happened in NOLA Will Not Stay in NOLA
- Referring to all the practical how-to information participants took home with them, Gail Washington of Fort Worth, Texas tweeted, “What happened in NOLA (New Orleans) will not stay in NOLA.” (Photo is of Gail Washington)
- ”We bring a group every year. It’s our primary professional development for staff.” Kevin Stevenson, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- ”Recharge, Refocus, Reenergize at the LERN conference!” Alysa G. Stringer
- “Thank you for a fabulous #LERN15!” Lisa Jones
- ”Great conference! Now to apply my knowledge – – Monday.” Laura Chambliss
- “Thanks for a great LERN conference.” Steve Porter
- ”Great session on summer camps. Love the sharing aspect.” Hez13
- ”We’re learning lots at the LERN conference in New Orleans.” Continuing Education
- ”Celebrating the UGotClass integration into Lumens with their chocolate reception.” Marie Price
- ”The LERN conference offers the latest cutting edge info for lifelong learning institutions and professionals.” Cuny in the Heights.
- “Sad to see it end. Thanks LERN for a great conference.” Rhonda Schmidt
Next month we will feature your colleagues’ top tweets with the advanced, practical how-to tips they liked the most at the big LERN conference.