Certified Program Planner (CPP)
About the Certified Program Planner (CPP)
The Certified Program Planner (CPP) training and designation is the most recognized in the world in the field of lifelong learning programming.
When you see CPP behind someone’s name, that person has achieved and maintained a level of knowledge and skills in lifelong learning programming that is the leading professional development standard in the field.
CPPs are with organizations in a variety of institutional settings. Some of the most common institutional settings doing lifelong
learning programming are:
- Recreation Departments, which often use the term recreation programming.
- Public Schools, which commonly use the term community education.
- Associations, which use the term association education or professional development.
- Community Colleges, which usually use the term continuing education.
- Universities, which usually use the term continuing education.
The CPP designation is an outcome-based standard, meaning the person has to both complete a program of professional development and pass an exam.