Remote LERN Program Review
Take Action. Improve Performance.
One of LERN’s most popular consulting services is the Program Review – a comprehensive onsite assessment of your program.
Not every program requires an On-site Program Review, so LERN is introducing the Remote Program Review. Using virtual technology, your LERN consultant learns about your successes, understands your challenges, and provides practical how-to recommendations and action steps.
A Remote Program Review Is Right for Your Program
- Do not presently have the funds for an On-site Program Review available, but want to take advantage of LERN consulting services
- Are a smaller program not requiring the time and resources of an On-site Program Review
- Want one unit of your program, such as contract training, summer camps, credit programming, or community education reviewed
- Need to be able to justify to central administration the critical role your program plays
- Are in immediate need of feedback regarding upcoming course programming, marketing, contract training and/or operations actions you are planning to take
Remote Program Reviews Are Customized
80% of what your program does is similar to all other programs, but 20% is unique due to your location, institution, staff mix and other reasons. A Remote Program Reviews matches you up with industry best practices, but also takes into consideration your uniqueness. All Remote Program Reviews follow the same process, but the LERN consultant’s analysis and recommendations are customized to your program.
How a Remote Program Review Works
Step 1 – LERN provides your program a list of items such as data, information and materials for you to submit at the beginning of the process.
Step 2 – Using virtual technology a LERN consultant visits with your program. You and your LERN consultant determine the visit schedule.
Step 3 – Within two weeks, your LERN consultant using virtual technology presents a Remote Program Review Final Report PowerPoint Presentation, including an Action Plan. Your deliverable is the PowerPoint Presentation.
Step 4 – Going forward by email and telephone you can ask your LERN consultant questions about the Final Report.
Remote Program Review Cost
The cost of a Remote Program Review is $3,950. Upon delivery of the Remote Program Review Final Report PowerPoint Presentation, LERN will invoice your program.
- Your return-on-investment will be a minimum of 10:1 in additional income and/or cost savings!
- You will understand how your program matches up to similar programs and will know the actions to take to improve your performance!
- All staff involved will better understand industry best practices and how they impact increasing productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction!
For more information on LERN’s Remote Program Review Click Here for the Remote Program Review Brochure. Also you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be connected with a LERN consultant who can answer your questions and schedule your Remote Program Review.