Next Session: Feb. 5 – April 27, 2018
Tap into the growing market for online certificates, certifications, and other online professional development courses. Take your existing programs global, develop new market niches and subject areas, and learn how to capture and dominate an online market niche for your institution.
Interact with colleagues and the foremost authorities in online learning in continuing education. After successfully completing our three one-month online courses, you will have the knowledge to:
- Create a strategic plan, price, market, and choose what online programs to develop
- Train online instructors on how adults learn online, build online content, teach online classes, and assess online learning
- Design online instruction with multimedia, audio, video, and new eTools
Who Should Attend?
Continuing education staff with existing or future responsibilities for planning online programs, instructional design of online courses, and/or training instructors of online courses. Those new to online learning will gain the fundamental techniques that will save your c.e. unit hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars. Those experienced in online learning will acquire the most advanced and latest new information to keep your program on the cutting edge and ahead of the competition.
Earn your CPO
Upon successful completion of the Certified Programmer Online Program, you will earn the CPO credential.
Three one-month online courses:
Advanced Teaching Online
Feb. 5 – March 2, 2018
William A. Draves and Mary Dereshiwsky
- Understanding how we learn differently online and the three primary characteristics of online learners
- Building online content with our 10-Step Method
- Facilitating online discussions and teaching online
- Assessment and course completion for online learning
Instructional Design for Online Continuing Education
March 5 – March 30, 2018
Diana Howles and Dan Belhassen
- Designing Visual Multimedia
- Creating audio and video presentations
- New eTools for online learning
- Developing online instructional design model for c.e. programs
Strategic Planning for Online Programming
April 2 – 27, 2018
Wendy Evers and William A. Draves
- The market potential
- Exploring market niches and subjects
- Selecting and developing online C.E. programs
About the Instructors
Wendy Evers, formerly with Extended Learning California State University at San Marcos, and Extended Studies at San Diego State University. She has 10 years of experience developing continuing education online programs.
Mary Dereshiwsky, Northern Arizona University, is the foremost authority on fostering online discussion.
Diana Howles, President of Howles Associates, designs online multimedia for corporations and organizations.
Dan Belhassen, is founder and CEO of Neovation Corporation, of Winnipeg, Canada. He is an internationally known expert in website design, eTools and digital marketing.
William A. Draves, President, is the leading author, speaker and futurist in the field. He heads our research in marketing, programming, and data analysis.
The cost for this online Institute is $995.
There Are Six Easy Ways To Register
Register by Email:
Send your registration information to email@example.com.
Register by FAX:
Complete the registration form and fax it, toll-free, 24 hours a day, to (888) 234-8633.
Register by Phone:
Have your registration form ready and call Tammy at (800) 678-5376. The phones are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT) Monday-Friday.
Register by Mail:
Complete the registration form and mail it to:
LERN Conference Registration
P. O. Box 9
River Falls, WI 54022
A purchase order will reserve your place, with payment due at or before the conference. Please fax your registration and PO to us at (888) 234-8633 and we will email you an invoice.