LERN members have 12 percent higher registrations than non-members. That’s because LERN members have access to information not available anywhere else—answers worth thousands of dollars to your program.
How do we do it? By utilizing the top consultants in the business and our network of 4,000 members in 20 countries. LERN serves a wide variety of institutions, including state universities, four-year colleges, colleges within universities, private colleges, community colleges, technical colleges, public schools, recreation departments and associations.
Join LERN today and take your program to the next level. Your membership is NO-RISK. We guarantee you will generate at least 10 times your membership fee in increased income or reduced costs if you take advantage of your benefits—or your money back!
Here are just some of the benefits of LERN membership:
- New! LERN Wellness Check Tool
- FREE Consulting one-on-one with LERN experts
- 24/7 Consulting Suite Access on LERN’s website
- Annual Brochure Critique
- Annual Website Critique
- Event Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Discounts on LERN Events & Publications
- Eligibility for LERN International Awards
- Eligibility for LERN Leadership privileges
- Monthly E-LERN online newsletter
- Networking Bulletin Board—on LERN’s website & in our magazines
- And more!
Up to five additional members of your staff may be added to the LERN membership roster.
- These staff must be in the same organization and department as the primary contact on the account.
- Additional staff (more than five) meeting these criteria may be added at the rate of $69/person.
- If you have multiple departments, centers, locations, or campuses within your system who would like to be part of a LERN membership, contact us to discuss a discounted rate for group membership.
Your membership also includes access to the LERN software suite!
This suite of tools provides a comprehensive package of software analysis tools that allows you to benchmark your program with LERN’s best practices.
Want to have more information about LERN membership sent to your email? Just click here.