Gen X & Y Now Majority

Posted in Uncategorized

Give it AwayGen Xers and Gen Yers attending the big LERN conference are the majority for the first time ever, according to birth years of those attending.

Gen Xers make up 39 percent of attendees, with Gen Y making up 12 percent, for a total of 51 percent.  Baby Boomers are 49 percent of attendees.  The oldest participant is 67, and the youngest is 22.

Skip to toolbar